At present the allotments remain open for tenants to take daily exercise, ideally alone.
Do not visit allotment sites if you are self-isolating.
If someone in your household displays any symptoms of coronavirus, please stay at home and self-isolate for at least 14 days.
If you live alone and develop symptoms, stay at home for 7 days or until symptoms have passed.
Tenants should take the following precautionary measures on site:
- Keep hand sanitiser with you to use regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing gate locks
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres, at least
- Do not share tools
- Do not make physical contact with each other, for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs
Please note the toilet at Whitesfield Road will be closed
Grow Your Own Greens
We have two allotment sites, at Engine Lane and Whitesfield Road. Engine Lane site has around 60 plots and Whitesfield Road has over 200.
Rent is paid annually in October each year. Allotments are allocated on a strictly first come first served basis and are only available to Nailsea residents.
An application for an allotment can be made by filling in the form below.
For general advice, visit The Nailsea Allotment Association.