Welcome to Nailsea
Welcome to Nailsea Town Council's website which provides details of all our activities along with information about our community, heritage and history. Nailsea is a thriving and historic North Somerset town with a busy town centre, excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs and free parking. There is a Tuesday market and every third Saturday in the month we have our Farmers’ and Craft Markets. We would like to hear your views so please feel free to use the Contact Us link or call us on 01275 855277.
Items of note ...
- The next Farmers' and Craft market is on 18 May, when the Farmers' Market will be celebrating its 5th birthday!
- Nailsea Community Market starts on 21 September, 9am-1pm in Colliers Walk
- Pick up a 2013 Markets' bookmark at the market and get 10% off your sunday meal at the Battleaxes in Wraxall
- Chairman's Annual Report 2012-13
- Tithe Barn wins 'People's Choice' Award
- I want to volunteer