Welcome to Nailsea
Welcome to Nailsea Town Council's website which provides details of all our activities along with information about our community, heritage and history. Nailsea is a thriving and historic North Somerset town with a busy town centre, excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs and free parking. There is a Tuesday market and every third Saturday in the month we have our Farmers’ and Craft Markets. We would like to hear your views so please feel free to use the Contact Us link or call us on 01275 855277.
Items of note ...
- Town Council Chairman's Annual Report 2015-16
- Town Council in discussion with Barratt Homes, click link for key documents
- Nailsea Paths Map, download here
- Town Council Chairman's Annual Report 2014-15
- You can now follow Nailsea Farmers’ Market on twitter @NailseaMarket
- The next Farmers, Craft and Community market days are 21 May, 18 June and 16 July 2016 in Crown Glass Shopping Centre (see 'Markets' page for more details).
- Waitrose Nailsea gives funds to 3 local charities each month through their Community Matters Green Token Scheme. If you are a local charity or non-profit organisation and would like to apply or request any voluntary help, forms can be collected from the store and handed in at the Welcome Desk.
the report by Professor Neumann into an underground alternative to
National Grid's proposed 400kV pylons.